Mar 31, 2017

Top 5 guilty pleasures

top5, guilty pleasures, chocolate, fun

Guilty pleasures? 

That is one thing I still don't understand. 

I mean, why would you feel guilty about something that brings you joy, happiness and an outlet from your busy or stressful life? 

You would find that you become more productive when you're happy and relaxed. So don't dismiss does fun moment and force your self to work hard, when you are actually bored and tired.

So, let me share with you my top 5 guilty pleasures :

Blast the music and dance along : Put me some up-beat song , Hip-Hop or catchy pop songs , and you'll see me dancing around the house. I tend to sing along completely out of tune just for the fun of it. I mostly do it when I clean the house, so I don't find it task full anymore. It become fun .

Chocolate overload : Chocolate ice-cream + Chocolate sauce + Chocolate chips + Chocolate waffles. Now that is HEAVEN. It is mostly dark chocolate (between 57% and 74% ).

Binge watch favorite series or movies : Give me Supernatural , NCIS , Shadowhunters , Merlin and Sherlock , then I'm good to go.

Watch cheesy or Yaoi anime : Normally, I'm not very found of overly romantic books , movies and series. I don't mind a simple romance. But when it is anime, I sometimes go for the most cheesiest ones like Itakura na kiss or Yaoi (boyxboy) such as , Junjou Romantica.

Read fanfictions : This one, I do every single say.

I would love to know what is your guilty pleasure?

And share with me your favorite TV series to binge watch ^^.


Don't forget to subscribe to my Blog (Bloglovin


Have a nice day
Love, Sara
XXX