Apr 3, 2017

Fashion tag

fashion, tag, fashion tag,

I love watching and reading tags. I took this one from Thepinkystar



1. I love to shop for my clothes at? (give three stores)
Stradivarius , H&M , Zara

2. Store you like to visit but usually don’t buy from?
Nike. I do love their clothing and all , but it is kind of expensive. But I'm mostly gravitating toward their swimwear.

3. Last accessory you bought?
Aldo stud earrings

4. Do you own something you’ve never worn? What?
No, I only buy things I know I'm going to wear. If I have a clothing item I stoped wearing for over a year, I give it away.

5. I put a lot of thought into what I wear, throw my clothes on quickly, or just like to be comfortable?
It depends on my mood. But mostly , I get my outfit for the weed ready in the week-ends.

7. My closet is mostly full of?
Jeans and T-shirts

8. Most comfortable article of clothing I own is my?
Adidas Original black T-shirt

9. What hat would you never, ever wear?
British hats.

10. What’s your style?
depends on the day. But mostly , either girly-edgy or sporty-chic.

11. Favourite t-shirt?
Adidas original black T-shirt

12. Favourite dress?
My Mango red bodycon dress

13. Favourite sweater?
My Gucci sweater

14. Favourite shoes?
Currently? Been obsessed with my Adidas Stan Smith

15. Favourite bag?
Stradivarius backpack

16. Favourite earrings?
Stud earings.

I tag who ever wants to try this ^^

Don't forget to subscribe to my Bloglovin
Have a nice day 
Love Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment