Jan 9, 2017

My new year resolutions

My last year resolution was kind of a fail, I only managed to get three things right :

1→ To start reading , and to read at least 30 books . The fact that I managed to read 70 books is kind of WOW .
2→ To sleep early . I usually sleep around 5 to 6 am , now 1 am . I know it's not that big of accomplishment , but I'm counting it as one either way .
3→ Play sports . It's been a while since I last played any sports , and I was getting tired easily and all , so I decided to go back and play basketball and soccer. I managed to play it regullary.

So this year , I'll try to be more realistic with my resolutions , and do my best to achive as much as possible if not all.


Reading related :


1⇒To read 100 books and at least 10 of them should be non fiction.
2⇒ Be more active in goodreads .
3⇒ Post better reviews.

Health related :

1⇒Workout at least 3 times a week even if it's only for 10 minutes.
2⇒ Drink more water.
3⇒ Find an other way to eat greens ( I hate them with passion).
4⇒ Remeber to eat 3 full meals or 6 small one ( I usually forget to eat all together sometimes for 3days).
5⇒ Take long walks.

Blog related :

1⇒ Improve your writing skills.
2⇒ Post at least twice a month ( for some reason I tend to forget) .
3⇒ I really should decide on what my blog should be about , not just post random things depending on my mood.
4⇒ Use photos or learn how to take a photo. I'm terrible at photography , well technology in general, so i don't really know how to edit , or work with a camera , I own a Nikon camera and I honestly have no clue how it works.

Personal related :

1⇒ Try something new . I am kind of intrested in trying Archery .
2⇒ Get back to my arts . It honestly been a very long time since I draw anything , and I quit miss it.
3⇒ Start to learn Italian .
4⇒ Remember to relax from time to time.
5⇒ Learn how to cook.

I guess this is it for this year . I'll try to keep you all updeated . Let's just hope it won't be much of a fail.

So what are you're new year resolutions? 

Anyway 
HAPPY NEW YEAR 
I love you all

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment