Jan 11, 2017

Top 5 TV series I'm currently watching

You want to watch something different then you used to? You don't know where to start ? Are you interested in crime , mystery and paranormal kind of series? Then , this is the right place for you . I just wanted to share my Top5 series that I'm watching right now . I hope I can give you few ideas without any spoilers .


1⇒ NCIS
This show is hands down my all time favorite . I've been watching it since the very beginning ( 14 years ) . At this point , I honestly can't imagine my life without it. I laughed , I cried , I got heart broken , I lived all type of emotions with the NCIS MCRT team throughout the years . I highly recommend it . You can watch it at CBS.

2⇒ NCIS : LOS ANGELES
Of course I'll be mentioning the spin-off of my favorite show. The good thing about this , is that it is kind of different. NCIS LA is specials in undercover Ops  which is one of my favorite things ever. The mystery , the excitement and the thrill of it is so fascinating , It also have more of a romance aspect then NCIS. You can watch it at CBS.

3⇒ SHODOWHUNTERS
This show is based on Cassandra Clare's books "The mortal instrument" , which is one of the best story line I've read. This is every fantasy lover's dream. It has shadowhunter also known as nephelim (part human and part angles) , also Warlocks (part human and part demon) , werewolves , vampires , fairies , after all " All legends are true" in this show. Lets not forget the humour , the sarcasm , the fighting scenes , MALEC (I'm a huge fan) and of course all the attractive cast members ( that is always a bonus). You can watch it at FREEFORM or NETFLIX.

4⇒ SHERLOCK
I'm sure it is well known that , this, is an adaptation of the Sherlock Holmes book series by Arthur Conan Doyle. But it is more on the modern world reality . It also has different aspect then the book , like the humour and plain sarcasm. If i said anything else , I may spoil it for whom ever didn't watch it yet ( which you should go and do) . You can watch it on BBC ONE.

5⇒ SUPERNATURAL
Well , what can I say about the Winchester siblings? They travel around the U.S.A just to hunt demons , ghosts , witches and other paranormal activities. This is a horror , fantasy series that still have humour in it. I only started watching it when season 6 was out , so it is six years ago (wow) and of course they have some cool cast members , I love they dynamic between them . You can watch it at CW.

I hope you liked it , and i would love to hear you thoughts and opinions on any of the shows. Also, I'm open for any suggestion on any series you think I may like. I would love to know what is your top5 series.

Have a nice day ^^ 
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment