Jan 7, 2017

My November and December WRAPUP

This two months have been really busy for me . I spent the first two weeks of December in bed completely sick. so i didn't do much reading in December , I've only read three books. 


The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo 5 STARS
Fairy Eyeglasses (Fairy senses1) by Emily Martha Sorensen 3 STARS
Foxe Tail  (A Skyler Foxe Mystery 1) by Haley Walsh 5 STARS
Murder Any Witch Way (Brimstone bay mysteries 1) by N.M. Howell 5 STARS
Witch Way To Hallowbay (Brimstone bay mysteries 2) by N.M. Howell 4 STARS
Guarding Morgan ( Sanctuary 1) by RJ.Scott 5 STARS
Raining Men and Corpses by Anne R. Tan 3 STARS
A Pie To Die For by Stacey Alabaster 5 STARS
Meant For Her ( Love and Danger 1) by Amy Gamet 5 STARS
Deadly Hunt by Margaret Daley 4 STARS
Here Comes The Witch ( Main Street Witches1 ) by Ani Gonzalez 5 STARS

If you're intrested in more sheck on my Goodreads

What are the books you're reading right now ? Have you read any of the ones in the list?

Have a nice day ^^
Don't forget to subscribe to my Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment