Apr 14, 2017

Top 5 songs at the moment

music, song , top5 , fun,

Who ever knows me, met me or just plain talk to me would know that music is a huge part of my life. The only time I don't listen to music, is when I sleep. 

I listen to all variety , pop , rap , classical , rock , jazz......in general it depends on the day. Also,with different languages mostly , English , French , Japanese , Korean , Chinese , Spanish and Italian.

But, I'm here to share my top5 songs that I listen to the most the past few weeks. Let me tell you, it was not easy to pick just 5, my play list have over 200 songs in it .

Anyway, here we go.

1- Two to tango by Arashi ( Japanese )
2- Shape of you by Ed Sheeran ( English )
3- Chantaje by Shakira ft Maluma ( Spanish )
4- Perdono by Tiziano Ferro ( Italian )
5- Can't stop the feeling by Justin Timberlake ( English )

Hope you like it. And I would love to know what is your favorite song? or you most played songs lately?

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog 
And have a nice day ^^
Love Sara XO

No comments:

Post a Comment